Personal Information Categories:
- Identification information, such as your full name, date of birth, age, gender;
- Contact information, such as your email address and telephone number/s;
- Correspondence or information provided by you or within your account (messages to our support team);
- Information about your interactions (including your preferences, call timings, durations and peers that you connect with) – we do not record your calls;
- Payment information (we do not retain this information, this is managed by our payment service provider exclusively);
- Additional information relevant to your use of our Website and Services, such as your marketing preferences, survey responses and feedback, if any.
Information we collect about you from our Website
We collect information using cookies and other similar technologies to help distinguish you from other users of our Website. We do this to give you a better, personalized experience, and to minimize your efforts with respect to your interactions with us.
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information:
- Which pages you access, view and which links you follow;
- Your IP address and general location; details of your devices for using our Website, including URL and time stamps; any passwords that you use.
- We need your information to create your account with us and allow you to continue on our Website as a registered user.
- For communication with our Peers.
- Provide you our Services, allow communication with others, respond to your queries, complaints, address your concerns and facilitate transactions.
- To comply with legal obligations to be able to provide our Services to you.
- To comply with any compliances required by the law enforcement agencies, governmental authorities.
- We may also use your information to conduct any surveys and feedback conversations.
We may share your data with selected third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
- A web development company which maintains our Website. They will only access your data to address any issue.
- Our payment service provider, to process payments on our behalf. Our payment provider will collect and process your payment details; we will not store or have access to your full credit or debit card details.
- Contact management systems, to send emails, instant messages, social media messages and SMS messages.
There are certain other exceptional circumstances in which we may disclose your information to third parties. This would be where we believe that the disclosure is:
- Required by the law, or in order to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal or regulatory proceedings.
- Necessary to protect the safety of our employees, our property or the public.
- Necessary for the prevention or detection of crime, including exchanging information with other companies or organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- As part of a merger, business or asset sale, in the event that this happens we will share your information with the prospective seller or buyer involved.
We will only store your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected. Where we provide you with any Service, such as where you register, we will retain any information you provide to us at least for as long as we continue to provide that service to you. We may retain your information for a longer duration, in order to meet our compliance with the applicable laws, statutory requirements, and in furtherance of your vital interests.
- We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
If you require any further information about your rights as explained below, or if you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us.
You have the right to access your personal data
You have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data
You have the right to withdraw your consent
This version was last updated on 26th Dec 2022 and archived versions can be obtained by contacting us.
If you have any questions about your privacy or our use of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.